View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 9
missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The story behind the name

So… the reason for being away for a long time is that I was out on business. I didn’t particularly like going for this trip because of the issues that needed to be resolved. Well, I don’t want to talk about work and neither would you all want to hear about it. So let me share the interesting things that happened during this whole time instead.

Let's call this episode as - In-flight entertainment

I will start with the long and boring flight (and I thought I said share the interesting :P)… Before you get your imaginations running berserk, no, I did not become a member of the mile-high club… although I would love to someday.

Well, it is the usual rush yourself to the airport, get your boarding pass and head through immigration, then wait for the boarding call and actually settling down at your seat.

I was playing thoughts in my mind as to whether I will be seated with an armrest-grabbing seat mate, a back-seat kicker, a front-seat recliner when you’re not supposed to recline… or worse, a chatty person who doesn’t know when to shut up… or even worse, someone with BO.

I was conjuring the worst that can happen and i was pleasantly surprised it was none of those. I was seated in the middle. To the left towards the aisle is another business woman and to the right was just a normal guy.

Nothing much happened during most of the flight until the lady stood and headed for the loo. As I was in the middle, I took the opportunity as well so as not to disturb her later. Surprisingly, I made it back before her and was settling in my seat trying to put my bag back under the seat in front of me.

Thats when it happened… I noticed the guy had his phone out which made me curious what he was doing.

The nerve!

The guy actually snapped a pic of me while i was bending down. I gave him the nasty look and before I can storm at him, he realised the predicament he was in and started to apologise profusely. Having the upper hand and trying to keep cool, I tortured him a bit more reminding him how embarrassing this can get.

He showed me the pic he took and showed me he deleted it. Maybe he was trying to pull a fast one of he doesn’t know I also have a smartphone, he didn’t delete it from his deleted photos folder.

He looked really pale and as if his balls were already at his beck so I decided to cut him some slack. I said i will not make an issue out of it if he promised to behave and never do such a thing anymore.

There was a bit of awkward silence for a while and al this time, the last still hasn’t returned. It was awfully long to be in there but heck, I don’t care. I was more interested in the guy now since I thought the he was alright.

I decided to chat him up and ordered him to hand me his phone. He gave me the phone as commanded. It was locked so I gave him a sharp looked. He reached for his phone to unlocked it but I moved it away. I told him i want to know the passcode.

He was hesitant but then quickly remembered who was boss and he mumbled it through.

I typed it in…… * * * * * *

I was thinking, I should ask for his ATM card but that would be too evil hahaha!

He was looking nervous. I went straight to the deleted photos to recover it and imported it to my laptop. Little did he know I imported all his photos hee hee…….

This is what he took. Nothing really harmful just that he didn’t ask for permission.