Thread: Guangzhou info
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Good One Dude!

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
There is another cheaper place. From the direction of Guangdong Int Hotel, walk towards the TV station. On the right there will be a nice Western Resturant. There is also a hotel lobby for a 2 star hotel. Get into it and go to the 10 floor. the place is call ??? something like Royal Foot.
Before noon is RMB38 afternoon onwards is RMB45 with deserts.
Bro Sinoview, you should go try it.
Yes....I been to this place too. A very nioce cosy place. Not too big but very relaxing place......It's on Huan shi chon lu.....

Actually both of them belong to the same group know "Yu Zhu tang" or "Royal Foot" Centre. They got another five branches all over GZ.......

So Bro SG69, you seem to be very familar with the surrounding area .....Share with me what are the good makan, cheong and drinking places around there leh....I got a cow in GZ, thus not much opportunities to explore round leh.......

I like the Korean rest. "Che Ju Do"which is just beside the Garden hotel. A Chinese restaurant known as "Lei Garden" (don't know if it related to the HK group) is also my favourite.....Acorss the street from Guang Dong Intl Hotel is a Chinese rest which looks old....but the food is quite good and quite reasonably priced..... In general, the cost of food in GZ is slightly about the same as in SH but more costly than in DG, SZ and ZH.

Many thanks....