View Single Post
Old 26-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Small Hainan FR

Its been a long time since I wrote a FR in sammyboy espeically since I am semi-retired. For those who remember, I used to write a lot about phuket and hatyai in the past as those were my favourite places.

Recently had a short family holiday in Hainan china and did manage to squeeze in some action. As it is a family holiday, its quite difficult as some of you might understand.

Action

I only managed to go for the "massage action" (only can "disappear" for 1 or 2 hours). No KTV or overnight session so no report on those.

Hai Kou

This is where Tiger Airway lands. Its the biggest city of Hainan. Things are slightly more expensive than in QiongHai.

Stay in Wan Li Long Hotel in Jin Long Road. Across the hotel, there is a semi roundabout, walk straight about 10 minutes there are many such shops. Inside a small lane, you will see a small "kopi Tiam" and beside it is a 5 storey house that have foot, body and all kinds of massage.

Tired a girl there. Costs about 60 RMB per hour and HJ is 100RMB (consider ex). I stumbled upon it while looking for night snack about 11 pm at night.

Qiong Hai

There is the cheapest place where lots of action. I stayed in Long Wan Gang Hotel. It is situated at the end corner of a main road. Cant remember the road but if you walk straight down the road, lots of massage shops on both side of the road.

You can get as cheap as 20rmb for a foot massage and 35rmb for an hour of piano finger massage (touch here and there) plus throw in a HJ. I feel so paiseh that its so cheap that I actually gave the girl another 50rmb if she strip and HJ me. The girl was only 18 ( she say lar).This girl I found at this shop called "fu Jian". There are many shops there and I recee most of them. The shop named "Hainan Girls" mostly fat girls.

There are a few different shops there all named "Wen Zhou" as I guess they must belong to the same chain but after some recee found no girls in there of my liking.

I also tried something unusual at another shop called "penis shower". It costs rmb $198, very ex by their standard. It comes with all those jargon about how it will improve your sex life. I just wanted to try for experience and the therapist was very cute and the last 20 mins she gave me a very good penis rubdown. But this therapy is supposed to be done without you coming so be prepared.

Sanya

This is a tourist area so price is very much tourist like. Didnt have much time so didnt try anything here.

One thing I noticed on the trip is that the prices of services at the hotel varies a LOT compare to the street prices. Almost every hotel I am in, I went to check out the rates at the hotel SPA. It cost at least 500 rmb to fuck one of the girls, an hour massage could set you back 100rmb.

One interesting thing is in sanya hotel, the OKT offered me a girl who can strip dance and do a thai style tiger show for me and 5 other friends for a hour at 300rmb. That means you can have 6 people in the room to watch the show.Was really tempted to try but since I am with my family I didnt.Maybe someone who did can enlighten us.

Thats all for my small FR on Hainan.

I am going to Batam Harris resort for a short getaway, anybody know of any massage action there?

I am also going to back to bangkok and phuket sometime early next year.Its been a long time since I am back in Thailand, I wonder how things are going there.