View Single Post
Old 18-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any naughty massage at Pratunam, Platinum Mall area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsoonka View Post
Nearest actually hor is Venus. Googlemap for Bangkok City Inn - it's directly opposite. This is the alley behind Superrich.

I know because I bottomfeed at all the cheap places for many many years. I don't go to places that are more than 1600B
Many thanks. Ahhhhh yes, forgot about that place as i know that there is a whorehouse near Bangkok City Inn area. Me knew about it but never went there. It is also nearer to Platinum Mall. But i previously stayed in Sukhumvit, Silom and Huay Khwang areas and have been to F joints in Rachada, Phrom Pheng BTS area many times and only went to Phetchaburi and Sri Ayuthya places when my Thai friends wanna have some fun. And my Thai friends paid for everything....drinks, food and massage and soapies.

Even went roaming the road behind the closed Siam Hotel and the railway tracks ( sweet syts are mostly katoeys ) and the 2 " bungalows " with puyings of all sizes and shapes, dinos to syts ( no katoeys here ). The " bungalows " are rather seedy looking. All puyings are for ST and LT. LT can be discussed with a reduction in price with puying after they get off work ( at 3 to 4 am ) and no need to pay the manager. There are many different managers of the puyings. Prices cheaper than in the oil massage places, soapies and Thermae. About 60 to 80 puyings in each " bungalow ". They don't speak Japanese, Korean, English. Thais usually go there plus a few foreigners that arrived on tuk tuks.

Last edited by Yokosi; 18-11-2016 at 01:34 PM.