Thread: Local Girl Gina
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Girl Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
...at first i dont quite believe her... until one day, i saw her distribution flyers at mrt station...that shows she is willing to work hard for money and not only just by doing fl to earn a living...that time after trying her, she did requested me to be her OKT and help her to look for more customers... but i got no time to help her and secondly, i dont like to earn this kind of money thru this means....hopefully, i hope that the TS is not trying to earn this kind of money on the expense of her.... if u really want to help... pls help sincerely......
Oh..Oh..if this is the case then "somebody" might be alerted to carry out his usual persistent approach or shld i use the word "harassment" in order to get her to work under him and mark up the price. TS bro Stash...pls beware and warn her abt it. Bro Stash, will try to find time to help her if you could provide her contact to me...coz your PM is FULL.