View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Power Of Blow Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisafoxy View Post
I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.
sis fully agree, and do you also like receiving ? I like both giving and receiving .... maybe we can get to know more ...