View Single Post
Old 18-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

FR for L8H45G88

18 Apr mid noon feeling damn horny and wanted to bonk my regular L8H45G88 (today is the 4th time bonking her), so...

Looks: Definitely with a significant amount of make up, but she looks slutty, CFM to my liking

Body: Very slim, not for boobs lovers but it's okay with me

Pre-shower: Quite a lot of dirty talking and teasing, and helping each other slowly take off clothes. Maybe she act really well, but she appears to like me (I am actually cynical, but hey it's GL, I pay to be entertained) Buried my face into her chest area and rubbed my hands all over her too.

Shower: Good, thorough wash plus lots of teasing physically and talking including rubbing my cock against her ass and the naughty stroking of cock. She allow me to briefly finger her. Even helped me dry myself after shower.

BBBJ: I told her before showering to be even more naughty when BBBJ-ing, and she really listened and acted on it! Wah knn, her horny facial expression when she sucking and licking cock especially when licking the cockhead made me feel sibei shiok. You know, the CFM face. She kept going on, and I had to tell her to pause for a while on a few occasions 'cause I scared I cum too early. She knew how to maintain the pleasure, as she alternated between gently stroking, blowing and teasing of my nipples.

FJ: I finally buay tahan, and I told her "Now I want to fuck you". And she teased back "Oh, now you want?" Did only one position - cowgirl, as she continued her dirty talk and horny facial expression. Came in that position, and she gave me a brief massage and shower.

RTF: Definitely. But not so soon. 50 SGD for this level of service is rare in my experience. Really love how horny she appears to be, and her CFM slutty face and attitude. Thinking about her can make me sooo hardd...