View Single Post
Old 22-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Barbie – PRC girl using Aroma Therapy to enhance Sexual Pleasure

Met this attractive gal recently from a KTV and she requested me to help her find more clients as KTV business is not very good. She called herself Barbie 芭比. I was not too keen at first as there are already so many choices in SBF.

But then she responded, “ Why don’t you book a room first and let me service you. Then you make up your mind. It is FOC on me. No obligation on your part.” Wah Lao! how to refuse such a request.

So this is my FR on Barbie.

Body – 8/10
Upon entering the hotel room, she stripped into her undies. 1st look, not bad – slim and very fair skin. She had a very sexy lingerie on, revealing an ample bosom.

Bosom – 36C. That’s what she told me when I asked. Firm and I think enhanced.

Looks – 7/10. Above average

Age – 28. Let’s what she said.

Height – 1.64m. Just nice for me.

Aroma Therapy
What she did next surprised me as I wasn’t expecting her to do this. She opened a small bottle of scented oil and let me smelled. Asked me whether I liked it…hm..hm.. smelled very good. I thought she was going to massage me, but no. She explained she was going to fill the whole room with this scent. She took out an oil burner…similar to those I saw in Body Shop and poured some drops and lighted a candle underneath it. In no time the whole room was filled with a perfumed smell. Barbie explained making love is all about creating the right atmosphere. Wow this girl really got class. First time bonking using scented oil to enhance my sexual pleasure.

Washing Up
She suggested next we should washed ourselves up. So we stripped and proceeded to the bathroom. She applied soap over my body and herself and then rubbed her nei nei against me. My little bro immediately marikita. My sexual pleasure intensified as I rubbed my hands over her two beautiful 36C peaks. Seeing my hardened rod, she squatted down and began to do one of the most sensous bbbj while asking me to allow the hot water to flow down my body. The hot water rejuvenated my body and together with her bbbj, I almost cummed. Have to stop her and suggested we should proceed to dry up.

Painting
When we stepped into the room, the sweet aroma of the scented oil created a very romantic and relaxing environment. I could not wait anymore. Asked her to lie down and I began to attack her two pinkist twin peaks. I alternated between sucking and licking and can see she is enjoying herself. Next I went south and attacked her south pole. No smell and in no time she began to moisten up. She said it is time for her to service me.

Bbbj – 7/10
She continued where she has left in the bathroom. Commented that my didi is one of the best she has ever seen – not too long and a rounded head that gives great pleasure when inserted into any woman’s vagina. Really know how to boost your ego. She spent something like 20 minutes, licking my shaft, sucking my balls and swallowing my dick with good suction.

Fj – 8/10
Told her I cannot take it any more. Asked her to cap me with her on top. Immediately I grabbed her 2 twin peaks towards me and sucked them again while I pumped her from below. Then I hugged her tight, her body pressed against me and I frenched her furiously. Waves upon waves of intense pleasure searched through my body and realizing I was about to cum, I turned her around and pumped furiously in missionary position (my favourite). She groaned and screamed and said she is cumming. In no time I downloaded everything into her warm pussy. We fell into each other’s arm, exhausted.

Normally I don’t cum so fast. Must be the effect of the scented oil. It was one of my most satisfying bonk.

Damage
She agreed to $80/1/1. Hotel and CD yours.

RTF
She said next time if i don't cummed so fast, she has new things to show me. Like that how not to RTF.

Bros, interested in her number please pm me.