View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exploring CP with comfort and style. Eat, drink and be happy with Japantvb - Phil

Recently Shenzhen had opened its new Terminal 3 airport. Designed by the Italian Studio Fuksas, Terminal 3 has been shaped to look like a manta ray, "a fish that breathes and changes its own shape, undergoes variations, and turns into a bird to celebrate the emotion and fantasy of a flight." That theme of breathing and openness is carried on by a honeycomb of skylights perforating the new terminal's steel skin and a set of stylized "trees" that disguise the air conditioning apparatus. The hexagonal shapes and honeycomb theme are then subtly reiterated throughout the three-floor, 500,000-square-meter facility.
Comparatively with the old terminal in Shenzhen, it’s totally different. Gone with the days where you have only 1 measly restaurant (not much choices of food) and very limited range products in its duty free shop. I have taken the liberty to visit the terminal and was amazed with the transformation and wide range of selection and choices as there are heaps of restaurant and places to shop in the new terminal.

As it is a new terminal, there bound to be some confusion with the pick up arrangements. Rest assured that it is been taken care. Any brothers whom booked the transportation from me just need to wait for the driver at a designated location. One would wonder how get to the designated pick up spot. Don’t worry, I have taken pictures in the terminal that will guide you there. Besides that, I required your contact detail once in the airport (I.e Chin mobile no, Malaysia mobile number or others). I also provide you the driver contact details to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]