Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquaza69 View Post
Dear bros;

One month later, I notice a small lump of meat (about 1 mm) just beside my anus. I thought it was nothing big deal, may be just too heaty. I did nothing, and thus it grew bigger and bigger. By early Oct, its was like 0.8cm big. No pain, no itch, no feel, but just iriitating as there was an extra meat there. So I went to a GP hopefully to get it cut off.

Guess what? """Genital Warts", the GP told me, and said few more were growing out too. He told me to go DSC asap to get it treated. At DSC, I was recommended to do a HIV blood test too. Luckily, negative. But for the last 5 months, I have been going thru hell! Liquid nitrogen spray is really painfully, especially during the spray, and when blister developed. Worst of all, the kind of look I get while the nurse was spraying me. And it is a weekly process. Occassionally, the MO will insert a scope as big as a 5o cents coin to ensure the canal is free from warts. Warts persisted and were very stubborn. At time, the itch was really unbearable and the pain while wapping after passing motion was speechless. Worst of all, I have to hide my DSC card in the car worry that gf or parent might see it. I have to find thousand and one excuse not to ML with my gf.

While I am writing this, the warts are no longer there. But, WARTS has NO CURE!!!!!!!!!! So bros, in writing this, I hope you guys play with caution. I will only put "J" 1ST 4 hp number so that bros here can be alert when come across. "9358 xxxx".

Thanks and God Bless.
But without any discard, also can kana this type of diseases? Is it a kind of STD or just skin disease?