View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
From my perspective, appearance atas or not isn't important,whats important is if the 'inside' of it is atas,hehehe...I am more into cheap and good aka in your term, atas yet cheap.
You har!
Ai chee, Ai pee, Kor ai dua-liap-ni
Can't beat you
*joking only*

Quote:
Once you have an overnight booking girl, you are likely to feel "attached", hence restricting your movement. I usually leave my booking girl in my room for a couple of hours while I move around.
I'm worst..I felt "prisoned"

Quote:
Hmm...why run away?
Not only need to run, you also hv to open your eyes big big to see if there is a tour bus/van around....
If you don't want to bump into unexpected friends n relatives that joined the regular batam tour.

IndoThai is one the MP, hv tie up with VIP Tour(a batam travels Agencies that provides inbound tour) to include them in the itinerary of those 2D1N Batam tour.

Quote:
I am a lazy man,i want like to be serve like a King, if I am in your shoe, i will dial if I am looking for fast food. They deliver your order right to my room doorstep,hehehe...

Just google A&W delivery in Batam,hehehe...
Thks for the number