View Single Post
Old 22-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I just visited Shakyywayy's Tracy and posted an FR on her. Reporting it here too...

Tracy's website: http://tctestimonial.blogspot.sg/
Her last day is 15/4/14
Image is accurate but she looks a lot more prettier in person. Dunno why Shakyywayy's photographer just cannot take good shots or something lol.

FR:
Quote:
It's been a few weeks since my last dick servicing from Rose, dick now feeling weak in power and like no energy, so decided it's time to visit the JG ladies again. Since Rose no longer around, decided to try for Tracy based on her positive FRs (on shakyy's website). Booked for 1.5 hrs initially.

She opened the door and when I saw her, I liked her straightaway... I saw her during my last visit to Rose when exiting and she was walking around the corridor and smiled at me.. I knew must try this one, and glad I did.

I'm sure many will be asking me, how does Tracy compare to Rose. Let me first say each lady is unique and definitely different in their styles.

Rose is that sexy hot babe of a model that you can Ku De Ta on a date and she'd turn every hot blooded and jealous pair of eyes towards her. And I'm sure she's playful, confident, slutty in public or in the bedroom, the type your mom would not approve of.

Tracy on the other hand, is a sweet young thing, the demure ex-JC girl that you always liked for her dimples and looks, the girl you'd bring to the neighbourhood cafe and she'd be at ease there, attracting attention but mostly from you. She's shy outside but in the bedroom, playful, teasing and will be your loving girlfriend. The type your mom would approve of, and want you to have many babies with.

Different girls, different tastes for different men. But what is common between them: Solid massage (Tracy's actually better than Rose), solid JG, and solid service.

Tracy has a look that will disarm you and endear you. She has a nice, dimpled smile and a pleasant voice, and a sexy, fat-free, size 8 body with A/B cups topped by perky nipples that you just want to turn like radio knobs. She wore the same lingerie as shown on shakyy's website, revealing her amble cleavage, her cute perky ass, and slender body and legs.

Started at 1.5 hrs but after first 15 mins had to extend to 2 hours cos her massage is that good. In fact she took 1 hour to massage me properly, including the famous technique of using her butt bones to massage my back. She has strength, and will use it when she finds knots in your body.

After the massage, came the special treat for a short while. Let me just say that the experience can only be labelled GFE all the way... you have to try it yourself and maybe we can compare notes via PM haha. I don't like revealing too much details if it's not stated on Shakyy's website cos it means service and quality can really vary, depending on chemistry. Even now, 12 hours later, I have a stupid smile on my face when I think of what we did together.

JG was painful but worth it as usual. Dick is hard in the evening post-treatment, and bigger than usual. I think all Shakyy's girls are just good at JG so I don't need to elaborate.

She's not going to be around long, and I will certainly go back to see her again...

Look: 8/10 (Demure, homely, ex-JC SYT type..)
Boobs: A/B cups with perky nips
Body: 8/10 (fat free, not as tall as Rose, but slim size 8 or even 6, smooth fair skin, delight to let your hands roam all over)
Massage: 8/10 (strong hard massage, will work hard to untie knots)
Special: 8/10 (hope it'll get steamier next time I see her!)
JG: 10/10 (can see effects 12 hours later)
Damage: $200 + tips
RTM: Definitely

Thanks again, Shakyy for constantly improving the quality of your girls. Tracy is definitely a good choice!
(Source)