Old 26-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Yesterday visited BOEING again, for the 3rd time in 2wks...

Was there at 6.15pm, didnt expect Hse 79 to be open...was intending to try Zarina of Hse 98...but didnt see Zarina, so went to check Hse 79, and voola! It's already open! So early! already 7-8 LBs in store. Seriously, anyone knows what time Hse 79 open nowadays?

Anyway, selected BOEING right away, the LBs there already started calling out her for me when they saw me...I was a regular there 2-3yrs ago visiting at least once weekly til the Boss, kenny and the LBs knew me very well...now only once in a blue moon...

I was the first customer of Hse79 and first customer of BOEING...wah very fresh! In the room, we frenched passionately, caressed and strip naked. Onto the bed, we had 69BBBJ, then sideways 69assrim, I titfucked her with BBBJ and then followed by another round of 69BBBJ and AR. Then we stopped and just lie down and french each other, slow and deeply, hugging each other, really taking the time to enjoy the fleshly carnal pleasures; her tongue was all over me, my nipples, my neck, my lips, my ears...

Then buay tahan, put on condom and fucked her missionary, then doggy, then cowgirl...at cowgirl, she tired liao and I took over and use my hips to thrust her up and down violently, damn shiok, then slow down pace and frenched. Then sped up again and finally exploded very intensely; I just pulled her hips onto mine and continued to fire into her, you should have looked at my face, pure heavenly estacy...then she just sat there and we frenched, my cock still in her ass...for the next 2-3mins...

she helped me cleaned up and we had a little conversation..then she helped me dressed up...I had to give her $50 for her top-notch service...if I had given any less, I am taking advantage of her, seriously...had lots of chemistry with her...yup, like some bros mentioned, she leaving on 2 March and sunday is her last day here...I think after I posted my the first FR on her, her business grew...cos her Hp just kept ringing thruout the session...glad that I helped her gain more customers, and the bro who posted her pics and passed her contacts ard...

left the place at 7pm...had a really intense, sextisfying 45min with her!

will visit her again during wkend!