View Single Post
Old 30-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
jizzmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where can i chat with girls online? Which chat room or web???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreammer30 View Post
Can any bros here can advise me?? i wanted to chat with girls online but dont know where or which site to go...
can some kind soul out there help me?????
thank you !!!!
The hottest chat trend like 10 years ago was IRC, seriously there are like up to thousands of people in popular chan like #Singapore and at that time there were truely alot of young chiobu on IRC and they're very eager to meet up also at shopping center..

Then many people jump ship to ICQ... that chat client was hot as hell the "Uh OH" sound was classic. Its 10x easier to make friend with girls on ICQ. All you need to do is to goto the search page and type name like: Jane, Mary, Cindy. Select country SG, age group etc... than you can chat straight away.

But I think ICQ died afew years ago.. the latest trend is MSN. MSN*Live messenger* go microsoft[DOT]com DL latest version if you dont have. After downloading latest ver of MSN you got hotmail.com make an account than login to MSN software. MSN should have a search features like ICQ. I'm too old for online chats liao so not very sure.

Now my age is straight go bonk bonk bonk liao... no time for: Hi, I'm Tom. what is your ASL!?!?!? .. anyway I think asl .. is age, sex , language.