View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Every once in a while, we will hear some people mention that some thing apparently is against AV rules.

So I am sure many of us are curious to know what some of these AV rules really? And what are the rules that apply to legal geylang prostitutes?

For example, one of them that is often cited is that WL cannot go out with customers, etc.

What other rules are there out there?

Feel free to share your views and knowledge on these AV rules for all to know and understand.

Calling all the laojiao to contribute, or anyone with an understanding of some of these rules.

IMPT NOTE: A concern was brought up in this thread that some may use their knowledge of the AV rules to sabo houses or WLs that may offend them. I would like to caution that doing so is indeed foolish, and you may be jeopardising your own privacy and peace of mind by trying to do so. See my post below. There really have been cases where the whistleblower was indeed exposed and made known to fellow samsters. So think twice before you try to sabo any house or WL by using the AV rules and reporting to AV. Karma will catch up with you.

https://samsforum.com/showpos...8&postcount=38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
... people who try to sabo WL or OKT by reporting things to AV are truly scum.

And I feel sad for such individuals. Imagine how much effort they have to go to just to sit in the house or tail the WLs around to wait for something to report?

And then after that, how to produce evidence that rules were broken?

There's also the risk that such "whistleblowers" identity can be tracked and exposed.

So any potential sabo King here reading this thread, do think twice before playing with fire.

Karma has a way of striking back at sinister characters who do evil to others.

OKT and WL are not dumb, there are ways and means to find out who the sabo king is

And don't forget the many kaypoh samsters who will be on your trail if you did something to sabo their fave WL or house.

Certainly not worth the loss of peace of mind, looking over your shoulder everyday wondering if you will get found out, just for the cheap thrill of "saboing" a WL or OKT due to some unhappiness.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 02-01-2017 at 07:03 PM.