Old 20-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here's a little MR for Xin Er. Visited her about 2 weeks ago but have never had the time to write about her.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=415551

Before I go into the details of the amazing massage experience of mine with Xin Er, I just wanna give a special shoutout to Lil Tiger bro, who has, in my opinion, the more strict quality control and true facts about his girls. I wish every OKT is like him as Lil Tiger's girls have never for once disappointed me.

Now the exciting part...my MR!

Seeing so many positive MR on Xin Er and really attracted to her photos, I wanted to give her a try. My conviction that she must be good is also thanks to the prior positive experiences I have with Lil Tiger's girls. Before this time I actually tried to book Xin Er on the morning for an afternoon session but she was fully booked! This time I learnt my lesson and booked her one day in advance. HAHA. She was available! Thank God I can go and experience paradise.

Xin Er's voice is sweet and she's prompt in replies. So I booked an early evening slot and spent the night imagining what it would be like to be massaged by her "magical hands".

Room: Cosy and with attached shower.

Look: 9/10

I dont think the photos on Lil Tiger's website does justice to Xin Er, as she's much, much prettier in person. Big eyes, full lips and long hair. Her complexion is fair, skin smooth. I also liked her nose. She's very seductive, as many bros have commented, in her very way. HAHA. It's very hard to describe. She's womanly and someone that would definitely get second looks from guys (like me) on Orchard Road.

Body: 10/10

I gave her full mark for this department because I fancy fit bodies. Xin Er has one of those. She joked that she had big bone structures but that's not the case. As someone that's into fitness myself, I can see if a girl is just thin or fit from exercise. She said she did not do any exercise apart from farming back home. LOL. So funny. Xin Er is slim, and greeted me in a cheetah tight dress at the door when I arrived. My didi instantaneously responded hahaha. Prominent cleavage and firm butt. (Guess she exercises her ass LOL) Her boobs are firm, not saggy either.

Massage: 10/10

Best massage I have ever had. It was hard, pointed, and professional. Xin Er knows where to press, caress and asks constantly if you like it. I felt the amazing connection when she was over my body and massaged me. The whole process took a good 35 mins and it covered my whole body. The highlights are the thai moves that she performs on me at the end of the massage segment. Very relaxing and refreshing for me. She managed to put in a lot of effort as I felt she exerted a lot of strength in the massage and the thai moves - and that's why I feel she truly exercises.

HDLY: 10/10

It's the bomb! Was told to spread my legs and arch my ass so that she can perform the HDLY. I did not know how to position my butt initially and she joked "你害怕我吃掉你屁股啊!" LOL. Finally she patiently positioned me well for the HDLY. It was so good. Strangely I just felt fucking. Maybe it's the way I was "played with" or maybe it was her magical skills in HDLY.

HJ: 10/10

(I'll just focus on the 2nd HJ as it's more elaborate haha. The 1st one you can imagine lah, just like the 2nd one but shorter)

Finally it's time for what Xin Er is famous for. The Handjob! She massaged me (and my didi) with her boobs and after than, she would lie beside me with her mouthing sucking and twirling on my nipple. It felt good. She would also moan like a sexy CFM girl that truly ignited my bones. HAHA. Further, she would wrap her smooth sexy legs around mine tightly, making me feel that she's part of my body. Her hands move in patterns, with the help of the lubricant, my didi was her playground (i'm not complaining LOL). Finally I wanted to cum, and seeing that, she moaned more loudly and sucked on my nipple with greater intensity. Her legs are also wrapped around mine more tightly. ...Arghhhh...!!!... I came. My cum was so powerful that they were everywhere. haha. In that wonderful moment of ejaculation, I felt like the sexy girl beside me with CFM look and I were finally a part of each other!! (hahaha)

Damange: $100

RTM: you bet.

Final Words: Bros please take care of this gem and happy enjoying her!

Peace out!