View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Raising both hands & my foot 2 agree with (5),their aim appears 2 be living 4 the sole purpose jus 2 cause disruption,trouble & destruction 4 others more than anythg else good ,everywhere they set foot in.

I sit back,relax & watch em working on it in a regular basis.

If one know its a stupid mistake,try not to make them again. Of course one has to recognize a stupid mistake 1st and that is sometime one of the hardest thing to do. Due to some level of pride, many would choose not to acknowledge (or admit) a stupid mistake. And then they REPEAT to proof it. Stupid? You bet...hehehe...

"i paid 1 juta for a nearly 30 years old 'SYT' in Batam for one shot,and i enjoy my best time with her in this trip."

Does that sound a bit familiar? Hehehe...to each his own, of course. The super-sour grape always taste so sweet to them.

In real life, some stupid mistake/s cannot be made more than once or there can be no turning back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I already had Chen Yu Yun, I've had Jessica Liu, and now, I just finished bonking Cecilia Cheung. Man... I love Batam.
Those girls you mentioned require high fuel...and oil prices is going up. My price point were usually a million rupiah and below. Chen Yu Yun no need to say already but...

Liu Yi Fei aka Crystal Liu

Xie Wan Yu aka Fiona Xie

Their look-alike can all be found in Batam,hehehe...please dont believe me,i talk for fun only. So please do not PM me on where to find them.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info