Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vanguard82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Belated MR for Mina.

Link to her thread: http://sglonelyguy.com/mina-massage/

Location: 7/10 She recently moved to another place but still near her previous place of staying.

Room: 6/10 Overall cleanliness is ok. House is sharing with another lady - probably ML. Fresh towels but small. Shower area is small and shared between the 2 ladies.

Looks: 7/10 She is cute, great smile, her picture is about 85% to 90% of real life.

Boobs: 7/10 Soft and slightly firm when I squeeze slightly harder, I think enhanced (I am not much of a boob guy)

Body: 7/10 She has a little baby fat around the tummy, but overall very proportionate.

Massage: 9/10 Her hot stone massage is highly recommended. It may feel hot but you get used to it after a while. If you have not tried it - I would highly recommend it. However, it is a 90min session and priced slightly higher than your usual 60min session.

HJ: 7/10 Licks my nipples, makes horny moans, does catbath to a certain degree, some breast/nipple massage on your back. She accommodates to most of my request and works hard to make me cum, maybe I jerk off too much during my younger days - it takes sometime to release.

RTM: Yes, but I want to try other ML for sensual HJ before returning to her again for the hot stone massage.

Will try to provide more MRs for the bros here, hopefully this is helpful.