View Single Post
Old 14-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Moved to BCS completely as the it's very remote in the previous location which lead to bad business. And one can step in to eat at the new location as it operate the same as any other restaurant there in BCS
Thank you for updating,i have already amended the Food List.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
hope to join u 1 day as newbie in batam
my last batam i think is ages back....
Sure,bro. I have the entire few months trip plan from Jan,Feb and maybe even March all line up,hehehe...i will need your guidance more than you will be needing mine,especially on the translation part. Objective/s of my every trip is to learn and i hope to be able to learn from you.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Liked your stories...
So far I have read the monkey god and this current one... Any others that I missed?
Thank you,i guess there is no need to answer you since others already replied .

https://samsforum.com/showthread...6#post14072476

Every story can mean different thing for anyone reading it. My lessons learned were my observation and base on experience. It can also mean a different lesson/s for you on a differemt perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massager View Post
Bro, any trips in March?
There are trips every month thru out the year 2016. Do not PM me when i have no trip itinerary in this thread.

Thanks and cheers!

By the way,exchange rate in Harbour Bay yesterday evening was 9600/SGD,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 14-01-2016 at 08:11 AM.