View Single Post
Old 18-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

I don't think I need to match your stupidity by playing dumb games. Just google cafe om and hot toc. Or search in Youtube.

The gals I date are the ones u can only dream about. The other day I was standing with my gf outside CBT and I saw this middle-aged balding guy with a beer belly. He was following this gal who looked unmistakably like a cheap whore. The fat guy's head turned 180-degree to ogle at my gal, probably never seen a fair VN with great body and pan-Asian looks before. Could that guy be you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
im still waiting on your answer you claim my posts are all fiction and that you know 1000's of cafe om , hot toc etc, so i challanged you to show some of that 1000's just 5 will do...