View Single Post
Old 26-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
nightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgdoom View Post
great bonk no more! gd ones all back in china liao, on site say service all will be provided go there got cheated this no here no .. even suay the person not the same as what u see lol... fl from budget become over budget also lol.. what is happening!!
Agreed. Somehow I guess it's lucky whether we get the truthful ones or those who are dishonest.

Anyone tried her before? Goes by the name of Ally.
http://shf2.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/0...86583_orig.jpg

Went to see her 2weeks ago. Had a shocked when a lady who is much older opened the door. Not a student lookalike at all. Kena con. Not cute at all. Give it a try. She gave BJ w/o deep throat. BJ!! Saying she has sore throat. Everything also cannot. Then she start riding me then missionary. I pound her so hard till she wanna faint. I was shocked as she complaint that she has headache. I stopped and was concerned but she insisted on continuing. She even accepted more customers despite her condition. Crazy woman. By this time she can't even do BJ to finish it. Paid her $70 instead of $100.

I hope she didn't faint on one of the bro after me. I guess we can get this thread going again. Leave yr comments on the fly be it good or bad. May save us the money for better fls.