View Single Post
Old 14-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any naughty massage at Pratunam, Platinum Mall area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belonglong View Post
is there any massage at BKK Pratunam, Platinum Mall area provide special? thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belonglong View Post
read a lot for past few days, only saw sukhumvit road and rachada. No one mentioned pratunam. thus, i asked.
Don't thank me. I don't need your thanks.

You never search SBF a lot and thai web sites about naughty massage in BKK.

Most Singaporeans would venture into Rachada area for naughty soapies or Sukhumvit for agogos, oil plus fuck job massage shops that are located around Emporium Shopping Centre in Sukhumvit. There is also a soapy in lower Sukhumvit area. That soapy is Darling's but is expensive.

The nearest area for soapies near to Pratumwan, Platinum Mall area are in Thanon Sri Ayuthya and a few more in Phetchaburi Road. I have been to several soapies in Phetchaburi Road. Was there with some of my Thai customers. In Sri Ayuthya area, 2 of the soapy ladies were called up by my 2 friends, i just sat in the lounge, slowly drank my Singha beer, look see look see and talked to one of the soapy's manager.

They no understand or speak pasa angkrit there. Theses are for Thais speaking customers. But do welcome foreigners.

Also, please search for, # 695 Field Report by bro yinyang in the thread, Bangkok's Shower Houses. The soapies are near Pratumwan area.

How you get there is up to you.

How you search for these soapies when you are there is also up to you.

How much you pay ( street smart or carrot head payment ) is also up to you.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-11-2016 at 11:12 AM.