View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Does that considered a scam as well? letting others think u are open for exchange but end up no response. What's the point of putting up signs/Sig?
No. That person never even PM'd me, but i exchange anyways in good faith.

My definition of scam involves a financial transaction. An example is saying you will pay to fly a certain member from China to BKK to meet with you, and then backing out. Another example is a Coyote dancer in a Gogo Bar, which dresses, dances, and essentially looks like a Gogo dancer, and entices customer to buy higher-priced lady drinks, when there is no chance they can be barfined, or only barfined at exorbitant price which effectively precludes it. This is explained below for those interested:

Quote:
The Confusing Coyote Concept
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/week...oyote-concept/
That's just my personal opinion on Coyote dancer. Some people may enjoy this and disagree with me, its their prerogative. If you are mature enough, you can accept that's my opinion and we can agree to disagree.

However, if you want to continue dragging this discussion to the level of insults, off-topic color, bullying, and research past history to form personal attacks to other members who simply have a difference of opinion; that speaks more to the type of character you are, and its already obvious to all reading. In fact, I only got involved here because you stooped to this level to discredit another member by researching business history and spreading lies and hearsay. I don't need to 'end' this discussion to proove my point, by all means feel free to bury yourself even further

Last edited by lost99; 12-01-2017 at 08:37 PM.