View Single Post
Old 27-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Thanks Bro Keewee for providing me the leads. It was an enjoyable afternoon for me and my friend. How nice if Sg has this kind of scene.

In summary, we had 2 gals. Both are around 22-23 and 1 happened to be a Uni gal who is working part-time. Come in chatted awhile, then striptease down to panty. Same for guys also... Afterwhich we played some dice games and then finale the hj. Rubba rubba allowed, if u have chemistry with the gal she do allow you to do fingering also. Hinted the gal is they provide other service they say no. Hahaa... (Sianz)

Just a thought, 制服店 gals do they provide FJ in the room?

Just a simple FR.

Also, thanks to Justin. Response was fast in replying sms.

Now we are considering whether to go back to 制服店 again or go for a massage. 2 days later going back, time is precious. Hehee...