View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Hello guys, Good'day mate (aussie accent )

For the past 3 1/2 years, I have been cheong-ing in Melbourne. From adult restaurants to asian brothels and up market brothels, I do indeed have a vast understanding of how the adult market in Melbourne works.

Allow me to post a brief summary of all these :

Adult Restaurants
There's a adult restaurant which is located at the intersection of Rathdowne St and La Trobe St in the CBD. I was a regular there and will be happy to pass my secret password to any bros who PM me. A free beer will be on Paul Newman, owner of this beautiful place. Basically this is a restaurant which serves great australian cuisine. The waitresses will be walking around the restaurant in fishnets, and you will be able to have a good view of their boobs. Anything more than this, you will have to negotiate directly with the ladies.

Asian Brothels
As mentioned in earlier postings, there are many asian brothels in South Melbourne. It is worth noting the difference between Asian brothels and Aussie brothels here. In most asian brothels (with the exception of Melbourne Colosseum and Studio 466) the girls will perform BBBJ and AR. However BBBJ and AR do not apply to those Aussie brothels and a handful of Asian brothels.
Thanks for the review mate, quite a bit of good information in there. and here's my 2 cents.

Westside X is another asian brothel but the quality of girls there have never been my cup of tea though I have been offered a very good deal that I almost couldn't refuse. The lady offered me 20 minutes for 100 but with everything in. Greek, french, the lot. She was on the heavy side maybe size 10-12 but still wasn't enticing enough for me. I like to check that place out but its just got too many bad reviews for me to want to try. Most of the ladies there are from south east asia, Malaysians, Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese, etc...

The Main Course next door also has asian girls I'm told but I haven't had the chance to check it out.

Fairlady studio on 417 Brunswick street seems to have an abundance of Chinese girls. Been in once and the place was kinda run down so I didn't stay.

Maybe its my timing but Studio 466 always seems packed, even in the afternoons, its more of a white man's place too so not all too appealing to me I guess.

Tope street is the best place to start since the 3 there are always pretty alright, and probably the best selection among all the asian brothels. I love MC too but they always seem to only have Thai and Viet girls so its usually not my first choice as I prefer having those we can't get in Singapore, namely the Korean and Japanese!

On the subject of extras, I think asian guys might be able to get away with much more free stuff compared to the rest. Maybe its just my luck but I haven't had to pay for DATY so far.

By the way, the RnT joints (Bodyline, Bodylinx, Barabings) do provide FS. They are all licensed so it is just up to the ladies if they want to.

cheers!