Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
Uncle PuTonRen;

Much appreciated. You have so much to advice and offer. My trip to Paris/Italy is a Cultural One. So no cheonging for me. Here are my tentative plans - 15th to 30th Sep. Will travel from Paris to Verona & TUSCANY - Firenze & Pisa (Maybe Cities - Milan and Venice - if time permits) Return leg to Paris by EURORAIL (Not sure, have done only some research) via Switzerland. Hopefully, I will have enough time to cover these places.

So, I reiterate. History & Cultural Trip & many photos taking. No Cheonging and little drinking. Of course, must enjoy the scenery of a small part of Europe.

Lastly, if we meet in Shanghai or here, in the near future, I have a few plates/discs of Pu'Er Cha (if you like this blend) I bought from Yunnan. We will have tea.
Dear Brother,
Do not mention it, I am just trying to share my humble experience. Not much but all that I know. If you travel by Eurorail, I believe you can purchase tickets via internet and pay by using Credit cards. The troublesome part is the collection of tickets. Please do take good care of your belonging, especially when you are in night trains. The italians are fast in taking things away from you (even a whole back pack) without you noticing it. In addition, with the in flux of East Europeans into the West Europe, it is worst than before. Please be vigilant, and do not take things for granted.
Europe is beautiful, especially the hilly part of Austria, italy is full of 'stone', etc. Paris is a beautiful place. I am not sure whether you have time for all you want to do. Plan before you go.
PM me should you have more questions.

Thank you for the offering of good tea. After quitting alcohol completely more than 10 years ago, I am into Chinese tea appreciation. I would be more than happy to have a tea session with you.

Have a pleasant trip.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man