Old 31-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
gic99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

First of all, for those who are not interesting in LB, skip my post !

Definitively, I love bonk ladies but nevertheless, I like to discover new experiences and LBs are a part of these experiences. I have always felt confused with these boys who are generally speaking very sexy and sometime more sweet and more attractive than ladies. I already had 2 experiences with LB, in Singapore : First was in OT. It was very poor and very rushy... Bad memories ! The second one was few weeks ago in GL L16 with a very nice and petite Thai called Sunny. We had a quicky but since the feeling was good, I asked him/here to deal with his boss to get a longer slot few days later. So I picked up and went in an hotel for a couple of hours and we had a very sweet and exciting moment together.

Today, since I wanted to find this feeling back again and as Sunny has left Singapore, I spent time on Craigs'list to find a suitable LB. After reviewing many adverts and as there is no review at all, I decided to contact 3 of the most exciting. After few SMS, I finally decided to select Shaina. Very sweet face and nice body on the pictures !
Very fast appointment at the middle of the afternoon (in a small hotel in east cost).
Arrived in the room and found a very nice LB from Philippines, sexy dressed. Very closed to the web pictures. We start to talk. Her English is quite good and she's talkative !
Body is nice : 7/10
Face too : 7/10
She can be soft, tender or very naughty, even nasty ! We started with Frenchies and hand games then moved to much more naughty.
I won't go into details but she definitively very versatile (do everything that I asked), passionate and has a very good GFE. She can also take the lead...
She's in Singapore until Sept 20 and I will RTF for sure ! 150SGD for 90 mn, all inclusive... ALL !

It was the second time for me to be f_cked and this was definitively a great experience. I'm not becoming gay and I'm not attracted by other guys but LBs are becoming a good category of sex games !!