View Single Post
Old 18-06-2014, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
I also forgot to ask the other bro where is Rome Spa, ha ha. So hope he can provide the location. Anyway, I think will be quite a while before I wander to Bukit Indah side as I think the spas such as GBW, Magic, NY etc. provide better value for money in terms of service, facilities, looks, etc. Those in the west seems to only want to make a quick buck type. Correct me if I am wrong.
Sad for u bro.

When i am sick of bw and local ckt, pariss is my next go to spot as they offer viet and prc. Also not crowded which is why i like.

Best is i can try to kc those girls and chat w them. So by my second visit, they're v happy to see me. Some will curse me for not going back to see them. Haha

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss