View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Not Long ago came here and try out a few massage places but never had the time to post fr for the massage...

Funny thing I notice is in pp their massages always start from the feet and not the back... maybe in sg and jb I try all most of them start from back and neck... even china also like that... Guess this is the culture of their massage in pp..

Massage place one: lalang spa

Try their four hand massage and full body massage

Massage Therapists standard can really varies a bit but standard pretty good at least they know how to press and release the knots here and there not piano type... if give a rating I will say a 6.5-7

Massage place two : signature spa by the riverside

Try their full body lotion oil massage

The auntie who massage me really know how to push and pull the oil not just rub type... massage was good or maybe I was too tired.. also start from the leg and only after massage for 20min then proceed to body... bad thing here is the room very small barely can move around... for someone fat like me I think the bed too small ... I will rate 6 - 6.5 as I personally do not like the oily feeling after massage especially when she never help me clean up the oil properly

Overall I think this two place massage good for getting a decent massage if you are feeling tired in pp