View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

The Acacia Hotel
(Sekupang area)

This hotel seems new to me,but yet it doesn't look new. It claims to be a Pet-Friendly hotel too...well,hope it has no problem surviving (i doubt many will bring their pet for a tour). Nonetheless,there seems to have a golf course near by. Its likely more of a hotel for golf-lover ,i guess. There was no pricing as yet but since they were rated as a 3 star hotel,i guess it wont be costing too much. Looks like another quiet cosy hotel at Sekupang area with lots of natural habitants to me. Has everything a normal 3 star hotel will have ,like Wifi,24 hour reception, in-house massage etc.

In case no one notice,there is a head of an Egyptian Pharaoh at the front of the hotel.

Just read a few reviews from tripadvisor,looks like this place doesnt garner much good review and mostly due to poor maintenace of their facilities. The interior does look a bit like Sentosa Hotel thats quite near to Nagoya tho (almost behind Goodway hotel),hehehe...seems like due to the limited number of room in this place,the hotel room is often sold out fast.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info