Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoey_luver View Post
Been to Rowell...
I went back during the week. Kate was there, but I said I'd come back for her another night and that night I wanted to try another. Cant recall the girl's name, but when we got upstairs there was confusion as to the pice being $30 in my mind and $50 in hers. Had she been a bit sweet about it and at least said $40 we would be on. But we ended up bith standing firm on price and I said "never mind" and left...
Bro, the Rowell price has always been $30 for the standard 20/25 mins. For expats I know they try their luck with $50. It was right for you to walk away and not fall prey to these sort of people. At least if it's $50 for 40 mins not so bad. But frankly with the conditions of the room it's not fair to demand $50. Although you should confirmed the price beforehand, it's normally $30 and then it's up to you to tip. Trust me, no big deal, there are others who will play fair and may even offer you better service.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com