View Single Post
Old 26-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luger View Post
It will go down like the previous one after awhile. I believe the issues were that the OKTs were posting false FRs and deleting any negative FRs they see. It is unlikely that the FL domes will see any law and order since this kind of activity is not entirely lawful to begin with.

In addition to that, who does not want some quick and easy cash from unsuspecting customers? It is not like one is building up a company or brand with a reputable name that will last for years to come. Stables and girls come and go in a matter of days or weeks. There is little reason to build up a loyal client base when you are susceptible to get up the lorry at any point of time without warning.
The OKTs are paid advertisers and probably their money are used the run the forum.
Nonetheless, I feel FL Dome 2 is a place to avoid.
With the CNY approaching, some, if not most of the MLs or FLs will be heading home.
I'm expecting a quiet February despite the large number of PRC ladies available, who are basically, you know.