Old 22-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

hey. i tried andriana last wk.. it was my virgin experience with shemale..
first time trying anal sex..

120dollars... after abit of bargaining

it was quite fun. but the first time having anal sex was really painful for me at first. but i actually enjoyed it afterwards.

had fun doing 69 with her. and her dick was quite big. first time sucking a dick as well. she just grabbed my head and pump her dick into my mouth at first. it wasnt that pleasant.. but i actually enjoyed it as well.. kind of deep throat. but it was a really weird expereince. but thinking back it was damn shiok.

but her dick had abit of extra skin at the tip. i dont know why. but sucking it was exactly shiok. it felt weird with that extra skin there.
i would suck it like crazy if the dick was perfect.

she fucked me first.. in missionary.. and she pumped pretty hard.. it wasnt very long though.. i wish she pumped me longer..

thne afterwards i started being on top.. and had fun doing doggy style and stuff..

then she just gave me a great handjob and fingered my ass... probably the best ejaculation, so far.

has anyone got any online beautiful shemales to recommend. im a sucker for feminine and pretty shemales.

any contacts to share? only those with photos though. like craigslist or vicesisters.