View Single Post
Old 21-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Power !! :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrd View Post
(cont)

part two - where to scout and meet these women??

now that we understand a bit about their mentality...finding them is less of a challenge...

Go to any shopping plaza...and jakarta has some huge shopping malls...

Screw the ones outside of the city where we can buy delicate, cheap local stuff...fuck those...go to the ones in town, those with real branded goods...plaza indonesia, grand indonesia, plaza senayan, senayan city...
Hey, even the second rated ones are good...pondok indah mall...anggrek city...pacific place...

It's easy to just do a pick up anywhere in those malls but the best places are the typical english speakers hang outs...starbucks, english book shops, sandwich shops, english lesson schools...
Or the women hangouts...hair salon, shoe shops, trendy branded shops...basically, see a shop with lot's of young women, go in!!
(and do what after entering you ask?? Well, since i started doing this, i have been into manicure, pedicure, say i'm buying shoes for my sister, checking on clothes for my boss' mistress and a million other lies...the manicure is the only thing i truly enjoy...)

now comes the next challenge...spotting a willing local takes a lot of time and talent...and i have not yet perfected my recce sop...so i do the next best thing...i let them spot me...:d

beware though bros...like anywhere else on earth, women are not stupid...they may pretend to be stupid to suck us in...but they are very sharp when they feel someone bio-ing them...
So we must be very natural...in fact, this one no need to pretend...once you have tried and find that the method works...you will be calm because you know...sooner or later you will score...no need to be pushy and play the hard up, desperate guy...

The game plan is simple...ask questions in english so that other people can hear you...if your target is not into you, often times, another willing person will step up...sadly, that willing person may not always be who you want...if that's the case, thank the person, ask one more question and then move on...but if she is who you can want, then switch target. Once in a while, the original target may come back for a reassessment if this new girl is into you...

Keep moving if the mission cannot complete at one place...you are a tourist and you want to see / try more things...and indonesian girls are really quite helpful to clueless charming tourists.

alrighty bros...thanks for reading so far...if you want to know the secret...you can send me usd 19.99 or three installments of usd 9.99...all the secrets will be revealed...

hahahaha...just kidding about the payment...i may turn this into a money maker later....but for now, i think i should share so we can all help each other out....

(to be continued)