Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraeqd1987 View Post
I get the impression there that their real money earning isn't in servicing the locals. Rather, from several visits during the weekends and talking to the girls; the $$$$ earning is in longer duration out calls to hotels catering to foreigners (middle eastern Arab types from what I gather). I guess they're not to used to banging locals or PRC, and prefer more familiar meat. My speculation only of course.

But it does explain the dearth of good talent and service at AC lately. People here say they were raided a few months ago, I don't know but there has been personnel changes (Albert don't work there anymore, nor Ah Boon). Stock is significantly less compared to last year. The better looking and more talented girls though seem to be almost always never available out on all day out calls to the Hotels. What we we usually find are the less talented girls.

This is why it's always a good idea to build a good relationship with the OKT and his assistants. Once they know you are a serious client, they will reserve for you the better girls. Rare walk ins tend to just get what's on hand, hence the mediocre service (although there is an occasional gem)

Just my 2 sen opinion.
i hv a buddy whom Albert owed a sizeable sum to..the idiot is in Danok hiding out...anyway, i hv certain latest info that may bring joy to all in favour of ang mor flavours...will disclose when confirmed..cheers!