View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Lord Bangkok Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
But that to me is the beauty of Nataree.... because there are so many great girls there .....the chance of getting a gem is great and likewise getting a dud....but at least i get a dud that has the looks i like from the multitudes of girls there... better than a couple of times when I walk into another place and I am forced to choose from the best of the worst because not many girls and i already too horny to go elsewhere haha! But yeah,.,.....to each his own...the good thing about BKK is that there is always something for everyone....

But I still miss Nataree
Nataree had its charm for sure. I agree that it was all luck really. I just drew a bad poker hand there for awhile and stopped going.

I remember one time I found a JAV lookalike cutie when I first started going to Nataree in 2005. I still remember that girl now even after hundreds of other girls over the years. I was never able to do a repeat with her since she disappeared never to be seen again in Nataree.