View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Lord Bangkok Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

I guess there has been no clear leader after Nataree closed? Posseidon? Caesar? Emmanuelle? Hi-Class? Posseidon was my usual Rachada soapy preference, but which place is the leader now? I'm too lazy these days to walk into 5 different places and look....
I don't think any other place now is as dominant as Nataree was in its prime. I'll be in Bangkok very soon so if you have any places you want me to check out I can do a review.

These days when i'm in Bangkok I will probably rotate between Utopia, Lord, Copa, and the smaller oil places. I haven't dropped in Emmanuelle, Poseidon, or Hi-class in a very long time.

This thread is about Lord so my opinion of Lord is that my experience there was quite good. I got a tall very fair skinned higher class club looking girl with sexy pink nipples who gave a good BBBJ and was OK in bed. She was a bit expensive but worth it based on looks and service. Last time I checked out Lord the selection was less and there were more customers. The girls also didn't stand out as much. I feel that sometimes they put in very regular girls but dress them up nicely to pass them off as higher class. If you go to Lord you should be very picky and make it the last stop in a tour of the soapies so you can get a better idea of overall quality standards now. I feel Copa and Utopia are cheaper and maybe sometimes better alternatives to Lord and it's owned by same group.

Nataree was always in budget/value category though. It definitely became most popular after 2009 > but before that it always had good competition. From 2005-2008 the choices were amazing though. Lots of girl competition between soapies, go go, and even the siam coffee shop.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 06-02-2017 at 12:42 PM.