View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: The Lord Bangkok Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
555 Bro Tony, which G-clubs u referring to? I only went to Czech before but I have to admit I was so mesmerized by the puying I cant even remember who else were in the club except my friends, myself and the girls! Thinking back I honestly can recall what was the age range there that night.
You went before already 555.
One of the Ah Pek G-Clubs is the ex-Chateau Le Blanc (now Czech).
But what do I know as some busybody and cocky people claimed I'm out of touch and provide misleading info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
which club? share share leh
Walau you all are Ah Peks meh?
Want to go Ah Pek G-Clubs!

One is the ex-Chateau Le Blanc (now Czech) and the others are Pegasus and The Exotica which is sibei expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
For me when i come to LOS, i will peek inside the Lord and if not see any 9/10 leave to a cheaper joint. The whole point of my paying extra is to find the special 9/10 puying you can't find at other shops....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
9/10 will probably cost close to 9000b in the lord, probably not worth it also.
Well said!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.