View Single Post
Old 25-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Figured I'd post an FR on Christmas Day as a pressie for Bro ChillNRelax LOL...

FR on Jessie (SGlonelyguy)

Pic:

Her sglonelyguy link here.

Location: Near Area G but at the outskirts. Extremely convenient underground parking nearby. Apartment is shared, I think, but she has her own bathroom and is private enough. You may need to hear her instructions but she can speak basic and decent English, to get to her apartment.

English: Mixed with Chinese but she's a localised PRC (can speak Cantonese) that's been staying here for a while now. Can speak English as advertised on website and it was fun conversing with her in both Chinese and English.

Looks: MILF grade pretty looks. Smooth, lightly made up face, not old looking. In fact I think she's early to mid 30s, but has a very pleasant sweet looks. Body is not SYT so has a slight tummy but well maintained shape, about size 8-10.

Boobs: B cups with eraser nips! Not too saggy but has shape and squeezable.

Room: Clean, well maintained with music. Has a double bed and a proper massage bed aka steam bed. Bathroom is old but good enough, she cleans it regularly.

Massage: As with other MILF masseuses I go there for massage and JG usually. She asked first when I got there whether I wanted 1 or 2 HJ, I said 1 HJ but with JG (additional $10). She asked if i wanted to try the steam bed but I said no need. I went to the shower and she helped me to shower (she's outside the bathtub so a fairly clinical wash). Asked if I wanted scrub, no need too. She then proceeded with the massage while clothed in a skin tight floral dress. I got to accidentally touch her legs numerous times when she's massaging me. Her massage got strength and was damn good, lots of elbow power. In fact, I'm surprised that I fell asleep in the 90 mins I booked her for. Her oil is mixed by her such that it is easy to wash off, which is true. I found that with her use of decent shower gel (lifebuoy) and the oil, I came out of the shower afterwards fairly non oily.

After the massage on my back she asked me to turn around, and started the JG. It was a slow, gentle but firm JG. She knows her stuff and was pressing and squeezing the right areas and veins. This lasted for about 15 mins or so. Then she started to tug harder and faster, and my hands started to roam her still-dressed body. She got the signal and took off her dress.

OMG she's naked underneath. Fully naked lol. Hands roamed even more, and let's just say they went everywhere haha.. I enjoyed that thoroughly and so did she and i came quickly after that. Rested while she showered, then I went for shower (she helped me shower again).

Paid $130 + $10 for JG + tip. She walked me down too, and we had a nice chat. Very very service oriented, hardworking and friendly MILF.

RTM? Yes. For this stable, I think she's the prettiest MILF I've tried so far with Tao Hong as close second, but for body Tao Hong's damn hot and sexy bode wins lol.

Her pic on wechat (number shown on stable site) of her face is accurate.