View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I went to this place call Phụng Thủy

https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/DDEsi6yoMokRPq5YA

My local business partner bring me over to this place after dinner and drinks. I can recall two option, cheaper one(can't recall the amount) and expensive one(550k dong). The tips for the lady is the same as the room charge, and its payable to the counter after you have completed the service. My local partner he asked the counter to find someone who can speak English to serve me

Being lead to the room, the room has a sofa chair, massage bed, sauna room, bathtub and a cupboard to keep your clothing. I sat at the sofa chair while waiting for the masseur to come in. I didn't expect much, surprisingly the masseur who come in is around 165cm, slim and looks quite young under the dimmed light. She spoke to me in Vietnamese, I replied in simple English. She signal me to take off my clothes and point to the sauna. I proceed to take off my clothes, and she just pass me a towel, no disposable underwear and usher me to the sauna room.

I spent around 10 minutes in it, because its quite stuffy. After coming out, she just automatically take off my towel and usher me to the bathtub. She signal me to sit down the bathtub and proceed to wash my hair. Subsequently, asked me to stand up and proceed to wash my private part thoroughly. Had some simple conversation along the way (where are you from, first time, how old, those normal questions)

After she's done washing me, she usher me to the massage bed to lie face downwards. All this while she is still fully clothes. After a half hearted massage for around 10minutes, she asked me to turn over. To my surprise she was already topless. Boobs is just at most B cup, good to grab. She then proceed to give me a catbath from the top of my body, slowly moving downwards. She then proceed to give me a BBBJ, but thats not what surprise me...

What surprise me is her finger start to poke my butt hole... Not very rough, just nice for stimulation, just that I m not use to it. She continue this action for a couple of minutes, then ask me to stand up. She provide a standing BBBJ, while her finger still simulating my ass. A few minutes later, she asked me to turn around. I thought she want to do the under the legs BBBJ, but I was wrong.

She opens up my ass like trying to pry open a durian and give me a rim job. Her constant strong licking and kissing of all the ass area really surprises me, that my dick goes I'm just not use to rim job).While she stop prying open my ass, her hand reach for my dick. She feels that it softens up, she ask me to turn around and continue providing BBBJ.

After a few minutes, she just ask me to lie down on the massage bed again. She proceed to BBBJ me and finger my ass. I told her I don't like fingering in the simplest English possible, but she don't get it. She proceed to rotate on between BBBJ and nipple licking, while fingering my ass. I think she gets quite tired and ask something like "drink beer, hard to shoot". I just said "Yes, just now drink many many"

She immediately take off her panties and direct my hand to her vagina. I just finger her normally. Somehow, her pussy is wet, and that kinda excite me. My dick become very hard again and she can feel it. She just proceed to give me BBBJ instead of rotating to my nipple. A few minutes pass, i just exploded in her mouth. She didn't complain at all. She clean me up and signal me to the bathtub to wash up.

After done washing, she help me to dress up and lead me closer to the hall entrance and bid me farewell. From the hall entrance, another guy direct me to a big hall with recliner seat and big TV to rest. I fell asleep while waiting for my local partner to be done. After he came out, he wake me up, pay at the counter for another 550k Dong and off we go.

Total damage is 1.1million Dong, or around 60SGD. Definitely will be going here again, if I am around the area. But I won't purposely take a GRAB to visit this place as the prices add up will be the same as Vien Dong(based on my experience)

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.