View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybull View Post
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

I am planning a trip to Vietnam HCMC with my school buddy in Aug 2013 so I need your advice on a few things so that my planning will be easy.
I want to know the following :-
1) Which district in HCMC to book the hotel which can access easily to most of the entertainment, food locations?
2) What is the things to take note being 1st time in Vietnam HCMC?
3) Transportation in HCMC in term of acessiable & cost?
4) places of entertainment that u would recommand?
Thks
Pls pardon me if what I ask here have been asked before by some other SB bro.

1) stay in district 1 if its ur first time in Hcmc.stay near Ben Thanh Market area and u can find lots of eateries within walking distance.
2) only take taxi from Vinasun,Mai Linh and Phuong Trang...never flash ur valuables outside the street and be extreme careful if u carry a sling bag.
3) taxis are easily accessible in almost all part of district 1.charges is not high unless u travel to outskirt of Hcmc..and as i mention before,only take taxi from the above 3 company.
4) no one is able to give u any reccomendations unless u states clearly what u want...e.g hj,bbbj,fj,ktv,disco etc