Old 05-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Was in the Keong Saik area Tuesday and decided to check it out. Not much has changed since the last time I was there. Was hoping to check out 6B Vicky whom a couple of you guys have written about here, but the auntie at the 6B desk told me they don't have girls on hand. If you want a girl, she will call one for you--CAT50 and CAT70. I assume Vicky is one of the CAT 70 girls that she can call. I passed because I prefer to look before buying, especially when I can pay 50 at PT or GL and know what I'm getting. My guess is that the KS format is more suited to old time regulars who know the girls they want to bang. 6A had two super-old grannies (probably in their late-70s/80s) just lying around. The back alley entrance to House 8 had a couple of women--one Malay lady (late 50s) and maybe another 1-2 grannies. It was dark inside and I didn't go in, so I couldn't get a good look. Unlike Rowell/Desker, these ladies don't pay attention to what is going on outside the door, so I wasn't even sure if they were WLs.

If anyone else knows of a better way to check out KS, please advise.