Old 27-11-2003, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guywithaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ah lei ah lei...

Brother Dodi, Ah Lei has gone home, so I got another girl at Kam Fa called Ning Ning from Hunan. You constant coaxing has had an effect on me all week... pity I missed the girl you deem as one of the best in the business!!!

She possessed quite a nice figure, 34B or C cups, firm and like point mellons standing still, though they were not closed together, it was still a nice sight!!!

Ning was quite friendly, a 19 year old who once had a HK boyfriend, one week in HK and upset cannot make enough money (you and I know how little they get!!!) so I can imagine she is both experienced and accustomed to serving... we started small bath then I prepared the towels on the bed. After, Ning gave me a nice cat licking and she showed great skill at concentrating on the nipples..

Her bj was mediocre, though I told her she was fine. I felt her pussy, still not wet, she says she'll get wet during the bonking stage. After, I laid her down and started to pound on her... quite tight.. so I feel happy. After some positions I told her to get on top, her first comment was Hong kong people are lazy to make love... wonder if it is all true?

After her on top, then me on both knees (well you taught me that) and her on top of me, but this time not too comfortable as she wasn't up to it.. then I changed to doggie and placed my right thumb to plug her ass. She took her hand and moved my hand away, then I used the left hand and did the same... no reaction from her, I think she sian already. The rear view was not bad at all, her asshole was quite nice and I had a full view of it wide spread out... temptation..

Then, I decided enough is enough and finished my load on her missionary, told her to grab me by the legs and hands.. did try to lick her ears but she was getting the sensations all over her body so she told me to stop.. amazing!!! After I come, I headed to the shower, she did not... strange.... she put on her clothes. I asked her why? She said she will bathe again later... sian again.. her hygiene standard so low.. don't they teach them that cum and pussy juice can spill out?

Overall: 6.5
Face: 7 (innocent look)
Body:7 (she's a 34B-23-34, good sized ass for doggie style!!!)
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 7 (tight so got good feeling, but she's not too able to coordinate the moves)

PS. Hooters666, I try to provide you an FR on 1071. I think she's definitely worth fantasizing about!!! Her face and body quite jam.