Old 09-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guywithaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A good shot!!!

Spent Friday afternoon prowling for 141, but too bad they were too many brothers around and all the good ones were taken. Hence I trotted down to regular den. Did Ning Ning from "Kan Fa". She is perhaps the best of the lot.

Face ok, but good body, standing 1.68m tall, and certainly the longest and luscious pair of legs I've seen. Ning was from Shenzhen working in the KTV before she came to pry the trade along Portland Street.

Previously it was almost RMB300 tips and RMB1000-1200 extra for take-out. Today I get to fuck her for HK360. House paid her HK230. I know she gives her big boss HK100 and another HK40 for her pimp. Boy, this girl is going to have a hard time to reach her quota!!!

Didn't expect any good service... hence I was rewarded eventually. Was kindof tense at the beginning cos this shit is illegal and the Police have been around the area for a while... so I just wanted to get a load off and leave.

Started with nice BBBJ which I enjoyed. Too bad, she used too much teeth, so it got me in uncomfortable situation. Then, I went down on her... don't think it is a great idea, but she was clean. Did not spend too much too and I was already rock hard.

Performed in missionary then in all sorts of me on top and she at the bottom positions. After, changed rythem and got her to be on top. This is a good way to pro-long and try as many sexual positions as I could. After that did doggie, quite a nice ass so I put my thumb and plugged her asshole. Quite a nice feeling have a girl on all 4 and me riding her. As Ning had long legs, I enjoyed spreading them apart and thrusting my dick into her pussy....

Too bad she was averagely wet. So I couldn't really enjoy myself too much.... heee heee...worth a second shot.

Overall damage HK360
Face 7
Body 7.5 (Average tits, 34B-24-35 figure with tits that hang on the outside= means center big gap)
Attitude 8
BBBJ 7