Thread: My mum Susan
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

previously.... I press on the voice chat and started recording my cries and moans. I knew irondick would love to hear that.

John perspective:

First time "hornymum" (my mum) has post me a voice message on wechat! I quickly hit the play button.

" Ahhhhh.... ahhhhh... I need more.... ahhhh....", I can also make out a squeamish sounds like those jap av when the guy is fingering the girl when she is damn wet.

A crazy idea comes to mind and I tip toe to outside my mum's room and press my right ear on the door. I can hear her saying some words, not too clear, but can make out about 60% of what she saying. Than another incoming voice message let me know 100% after I pressed play:

"Yes.... AHHHHH.... Do you wanna lick my pussy? It's so wet now, come boy, come to mama... ahhhhh, lick me..."

"Who's outside?! John is that you?", asked mum. FUCK! In the moment of horniness I used the speaker instead of ear piece. Shit!!! Luckily the volume was quite low but still mum could have heard. Damn!

Susan Perspective:

I was voice chatting with irondick, that boy must be stroking his hard dick now after he hear my voice message. Suddenly I froze as I heard some noise outside my door. Shit!? Is John outside?

"Who's outside?! John is that you?", I asked. No answer. Was it my imagination? Or is John eavesdropping on me masturbating?

me: "hey I think my son might be eavesdropping me outside my room", I typed in wechat.

Irondick: "Sure not?"

me: "yeah, hear some noise".

Irondick: "ignore it babes, might be upstairs and not from outside, continue wif your session besides, isn't it more erotic if he's REALLY outside?"

me: ".... you devil..."

He has a point, the thought of it suddenly send shivers through me, the wetness gushing out again. Shit! What's wrong with me? This is wrong... No....

to be cuntinued....