View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Si Si from SLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/

Just visited her and here's my MR for here.
Looks : pretty and hot milf, see Liao wanna bonk type (my cup)
Body : slim, very slight tummy and big boobs, enhanced though but still awesome.
Massage : very good, can be both sensual and proper cause I asked for both at different parts
HJ : damn hardworking and very fun.
Additional fun : depends on your chemistry with her. But no bonking so don't ask for that.
Location : awesome! You won't expect it but it's safe, clean and nice!
RTM : definitely yes and she promised me more services.

I would say normally I tend to try younger girls but this milf ML proven me wrong. She is as good in massage as older auntie and as playful as SYTs. Was thinking why only one MR and posted here to ask as well but no reply so just go out and try. Result : awesome.

She will be in ML for a couple of months only according to her. Do visit if u want. Those who know her should know her service ^^
she really willing to give unlimited hj? not say I can hj 4, 5 times, but 1 ML I know few yrs back always ready to give 3rd hj, and Ive been looking for this feel eversince.. lol