View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: ChongQing Information

I was cruising home from dinner with government last night in BaNan巴南区 district and I discover a neon light indicating 天宫国际娱乐 in 龙州湾 area. I asked my driver to stop and a bunch of my colleagues went to the KTV. I was suprise to see KTV in Banan district as I usually went to NanAn district or GuanYingQiao area for KTV.

Anyway, the hardware is slightly above average and the toilet is a sitting type instead of the usual squad type. Gal quality is average but the gals here are more simple and try very hard to entertaine. They wear both cosplay costume and gown and many of them have big boobs. Price of sitting fees is Rb 400 and 500. I don't see the different in quality of both prices. For large room, minimum charge is only RMb 1250. I will go back again tonight to see if there are more quality gals.