View Single Post
Old 20-02-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My adventure as a hawker

I would not know whether to fight for the hole I want or to protect the hole I need.

Kate took a deep breath and she turned towards me.

Her hands came to my shoulder before closing around my neck.

Her eyes, I could see it in her eyes.

She’s not a willing partner.

That level of apprehension turned me off a little.

You know that feeling right before you do it with someone you just met, that critical moment. The look on your partner’s face, it tells you a lot.

Kate tried her best to look natural and she forced a smile yet I could see her eyes shivering.

Quivering.

She nodded her head slightly at me and I shook mine at her, using the same degree of discretion she did.

It’s not right.

There was no need for this.

Ok, partly my cock was still a little sore from fucking Lucy, Jane and Huimin but to do it to a unwilling girl is just so fucked up.

Kate came close and she kissed me.

She kissed me on my lips and hugged me, pressing her breast onto my body.

I could see Roland smirking and I shook my head at him.

I even mouthed the words “ I’ll help him, but no need for this “ and I made sure the got the message but no.

He shook his head and gestured for us to carry on.

Sensing that I was not doing my part, Kate whispered by my ears.

Kate : Hug me Jake… hug me…. let’s get this over and done with…

I don’t know what to say to that.

It felt so forced.

My hands held Kate’s waist and I hugged her against me but I was not having an erection.

I swore my dick was flaccid all the time.

Kate pulled herself back and she kissed me, pushing me back towards the bed.

She was shaking.

She was fucking shaking and I could feel it.

I’m not exactly a monster and I would think I’m pretty presentable. Perhaps if I went after Kate properly, and the mood is right at that moment, all this would come pretty natural to us all.

I held her by the shoulder and tried to communicate with Kate with me eyes but she shut hers. She did not want to acknowledge me.

Roland : how long you all need to get undressed ??? aiyoh…..

Roland shook his head and looked at us in a uninterested manner.

Glancing at Kate before turning over to Roland, I knew if nothing happens, we would all be stuck there. I broke myself free from Kate and I pulled back the covers of the bed.

Kate looked at me and I could see she was about to hug her own body for comfort, her body language betraying her real feelings.

I brought her close to me again and I kissed her forehead before I whispered in her ears.

Jake : It’s ok…. Shhhh… it’s ok….. everything will be ok….

Her lips trembled as I laid her down on the bed.

I stripped myself of my top and pants before getting into bed with Kate.

Roland : you going to fuck with your boxers on ??

I paused for a moment before stripping off the last piece of clothing from my body.

Kate was staring at me and I could see she was trying to stop herself from crying.

I don’t know what I was feeling.

A quick look at my cock told me I was still not having my erection. This is just wrong.

Roland : Kate too ?? She going to fuck with her dress on ??

I shot back a remark at Roland and he raised an eyebrow at me.

Jake : It’s my girlfriend’s modesty you’re talking about…. I’ll take her clothes off under the covers..

I pulled the covers behind me and made sure it went all the way up till the bottom of Kate’s chin as I laid down beside her.

My hands touched the top of her dress, the part where the 1 inch shoulder strap held it up against her body. I slide down both straps and Kate, lifted up her body slightly and allowing me to take it off her.

I did not look under the covers, I just looked into Kate’s eyes.

If my eyes could speak, I would be reassuring her that I’m not going to do anything.

That it was all an act.

That everything would be ok.

I slid off the dress and threw it onto the floor.

I tried to estimate where Kate’s bra was but I estimated wrong and I touched the upper part of her cleavage. She jumped, so did i.

I mouthed “ sorry “ silently.

Kate returned a “ it’s ok “

My hands hovered above her breast and I felt Kate’s hands took mine. Our eyes looked straight at each other as she guided me to the front of her bra where the clasp was.

I tried to undo it with only my left hand but I can’t.

In the end I used both hands and undid it.

Kate adjusted her posture and removed the bra, bringing it out from under the covers.

Roland smiled, he looked amused and he definitely looked like he was enjoying himself.

Roland : What colour is Kate’s underwear today ?

I hesitate for another couple of seconds and Kate nodded gently at me.

My left hand reached for the bottom and I touched Kate’s stomach, brushing against her navel button. I slid a little more as I felt the soft lycra panty Kate was wearing.

The elastic band stretched when I tugged it and Kate lifted up her bottom , allowing me to slid it down partially before her legs pulled back and she removed it on her own and throwing it towards the bundle of clothes on the floor.

I tore my eyes away from the black lacy panty that just joined the rest of the clothes on the floor.

Ours bodies were touching each other and Kate was really shaking by then.

Roland : Alright… go on… go on…. Fuck… come on…

I whispered to Kate not to worry.

I wanted her to calm down.

I got up and adjusted the covers, trying to make sure we were covered.

I could just move and pretend I was fucking her.

That could work.

I did not spread Kate’s legs , I shifted both to my left and pushed them up , aligning her bottom against my groin.

She sensed what I was up to and she turned to her side.

Just when I thought we could get away with it, Roland got up and yanked the covers off roughly.

Kate screamed while I shouted at Roland .

Jake : HEY !!!..

Roland : what happens under the covers doesn’t count….. I have to see it…

Kate was trying to cover her body with her hands and instinctively I hugged onto her with my body.

Jake : Back away… give us some space…. I can’t do it with people watching…. See… my cock cannot even stand….

Roland laughed.

Jake : SEE !!!..

I turned Kate away so her back was facing us as I showed Roland my limp cock.

I even waved it around a little.

Jake : HOW to STAND like that ..!! how to FUCK with this !!>..

I never for a moment in my life would imagine that scene happening.

I thought waving around with a hard strong dick would be the normal thing to do, but it seemed waving around with a limp cock did not feel that bad either.

Roland smiled and asked me how could he help.

Jake : You can help by leaving the room…