View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

Ok Guys, I just read through this thread, and found alot of information, and yet also regretted not reading through earlier.

Im currently at CD, and will be here got another day. so far have these FR to share.

1) SPA/Massage with special.
As other bros mention, CD Massage all expect packages. sign 2k or whatever shit to get access to their Special, if not you end up paying like 998 for just a normal massage.
One of a local agent brought me to this place: 名悦汇 @ 地址:望江路1号1栋中国工商银行旁 beside 九眼桥 (baidu - 名悦汇 ) and you will find it.
So Agent said 998 cover massage + BBBJ CIM. and he bring me to see the stocks first.

After 6 girls, i finally selected one. And she was.. 6/10 only (my standard super high)
after 1 Hr or normal massage, the agent come in and told me, time is up, and need more services need to pay another 998 for another hr, and upgrade to VIP room, I argue, "you sure thats the case?" and told him off, say i will leave then. then the masseur saw I was quite angry, went out to help me ask clearly cos she also not sure what is going on.

Then end up the SPA staff came back and say, only need to top 500, then i told him, im not going to topup, then he Lan Lan, said yes, still have full services, and bring another girl in.. the first girl dont do "special" so end up, he bring in another girl, this time 5/10 and he said no other girls to choose.. so I have no choice but to suck it up and take it.

So the services is RMB998 with 1hr Massage + 2nd hr of Cat-bath, DL, BBBJ and CIM.

But throughout he keep trying to chop my carrot, and keep talking about what membership.. very frustrating, and unpleasant.

in short - will not RTF, too expensive, girls too little and not pretty. (but the release was enjoyable :P

2) WeChat agent/those apartment room kind.
wechat name is: 耍耍丝足会所 at address: 成都怡心小筑酒店公寓
so you choose a girl in his album and he tell you which floor and unit.
300/400/500/700.
HJ/naked HJ/BBBJ cim DL/stocking and all. 90mins

we went in, choose 3 times, all not pretty so decided to abort mission.
Girls figure is okie, but looks is 4/10

3) KTV 兰桂捌号 at Lan Kwai Fong 2 floor.
Minimum spending 980 for the room.
Drinks are like 780 for a dozen of beer, and 2 dozen free 1 dozen for only he Budweiser.

me and my friend went, so drinks + rooms + waiter + MMS + fruits is around RMB2k excluding girls, we finish 3 dozen of beer.
Girls are SYT level, my rating up to 7.5/10 but hit and miss due to some cannot bring back to hotel. A Lot of them only 22-25 yo.

Sitting with you is 600/700/800, and bring out is around 2.3-2.5k
So this place is worth going, each person spending is around 2k RMB and the girl you can bring out, just need to tell the mummy that's you plan.

Only downside, the girls only have around 20+ in total, so don't have alot of choices.

We went for 2 nights, first night found a chio SYT, but she say she don't go out one. 2nd night I told MMS only want those can go out, but mostly not to my liking so end up don't have any girls to bring back.

-bonus, the mummy after a few hours playing games together in the room, she off all the lights, and ask the girls to strip our top dancing and rabba in room, and my girl also took off my pants, She took my lilbro out and play play. But after that, she didnt go back with me to hotel. tmd. And This didnt happen on the 2nd night.. I also don't know what is the SOP.

today im going to try the dancing pub mentioned by another bro.
天涯歌舞厅 (Tianya Singing and Dancing Hall)

if not is back to Lan Kwai Fong clubs or KTV.