View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 21
maestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to behold
Re: Knn not this maxpriest rubbish again! This guy doesn't know shame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
bros, relax lar. I'm a neutral party....but so far, the houses recommended by him are spot on. FRs I dun really follow. its like reading an open book and deciding if it is fiction or non-fiction. Which book writer won't make their tales interesting in order to attract buyers ? besides the dubious FRs, think back on his other contributions...

1) name of girls
2) new batch arrivals
3) good houses recommended (1654A, 1608, 1606 etc). 80% of the WLs in these houses provides excellent services.

Personally, i got different taste when it comes to quality of gals. i try not to go for the ang pais as there usually got a long queue and the WLs are often overworked. i also prefer short and busty gals compared to long and leggy ones. so i use his info to avoid all these with success. treat all this FRs from different punters like reading a story book and your life will be better.
Any short and busty ones to recommend?